Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta
When you’re adding pasta recipes to your meal planner, don’t forget this flavoursome and delicious Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta.
- 28 g (1) Knorr chicken stock pot
- 30 ml basil pesto
- 30 ml olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 75 ml juice and zest of one lemon
- 300 g penne, cooked
- 8 courgettes, sliced
- 250 ml cream
- Parmesan to serve, grated
- 1 ml Robertsons Black Pepper
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan.
- Brown the chicken pieces, courgettes and garlic for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir through the basil pesto, lemon juice, lemon zest, cream and Knorr Chicken Stock Pot.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with penne, grated Parmesan and Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.