Easy Cheesy Pasta with Mince, Mushrooms and Spinach
Brace yourself for a tantalising taste that will leave them asking for more! Don’t believe us? Well then try it for yourself!
- 300 g lean beef mince
- 125 g button mushrooms
- 15 ml oil
- 230 g (1 box) Knorr three-cheese mince mate
- 800 ml hot water
- 150 g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 250 ml feta cheese
- 1 ml Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorns, to taste
- In a large frying pan, fry the lean mince and mushrooms in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta contained within the box and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in defrosted spinach and simmer for 5 min.
- Stir in the crumbled feta and serve with plenty of Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.