Creamy Pasta with Tuna, Corn and Cherry Tomatoes
A quick mix of tuna, corn and cherry tomatoes makes this pasta dish a special treat.
- 38 g (x2) sachets Knorr creamy cheese sauce
- 250 ml milk
- 800 ml water
- 170 g (2 x tins) canned tuna in water, drained
- 200 g elbow pasta
- 250 g frozen corn
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- Combine the 2 x sachets of Knorr Creamy Cheese Sauce with 250 ml cold milk and 800 ml water in a large pan.
- Add the tuna, corn kernels and pasta, and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 12 min or until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and simmer for a further 2 min, stirring occasionally.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.