Pasta with Creamy Chilli-Garlic Prawns
If you are looking for a menu item when entertaining then try these indulgent prawns with ginger, garlic, chillies and dill.
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 200 g prawns
- 3 ml ginger, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 ml chilli, crushed
- 15 ml oil
- sprigs of fresh dill to garnish
- 1 zest of 1 lemon
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr beef stroganoff dry cook-in-sauce
- 500 ml milk
- 250 g pasta, cooked
- In a frying pan, heat oil and add crushed chilli, garlic and ginger and fry for a couple of seconds.
- Add prawns and stir fry for a minute.
- Add tomato and lemon zest and stir through.
- Mix sachet contents with 500 ml milk and add to the prawns.
- Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Toss together with cooked pasta and garnish with fresh dill.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.