Classic Spaghetti Bolognaise
After many years, people still enjoy a hearty bowl of spaghetti bolognaise - try this recipe to ensure that it remains a family favourite!
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 400 g beef mince
- 5 ml Robertsons dried mixed herbs
- 420 g tin tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot
- 300 ml water
- 15 ml worcester sauce
- 1 packet spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion for about 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic and mince and fry until well browned.
- Stir in the mixed herbs, and tomatoes then add the KNORR Beef Stock Pot, water and Worcester sauce.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the bolognaise over the cooked spaghetti in bowls and top with grated cheese if desired.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.