Creamy Tagliatelle Carbonara with Sausages
A twist on the classic carbonara recipe that is sure to guarantee empty plates all round!
- 300 g chicken (or pork sausages), grilled and sliced
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 g tagliatelle pasta, cooked and drained
- 300 ml milk
- 36 g (1 sachet) Knorr bacon carbonara pasta sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely diced
- 15 ml olive oil
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.