Smokey Hake and Bacon Pasta
The delicate flavour of the hake and the smokiness of the bacon make for an interesting flavour combination in this pasta dish!
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely diced
- 1 medium-sized leek, chopped
- 250 g lean bacon, diced
- 300 ml milk
- 300 ml water
- 400 g skinless hake fillets, roughly chopped
- 36 g (1 sachet) Knorr bacon carbonara flavour pasta sauce
- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped and steamed
- 300 g small pasta shells, boiled to al dente and then drained
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.