This chicken spaghetti recipe uses the creamy, satisfying flavours of chorizo, cheese and Knorr chicken stock. The parsley, plum tomatoes and garlic add a fresh kick to the dish that will leave you craving more.
- 45 ml margarine
- 2 onions, sliced
- 100 g chorizo, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 500 ml cream
- 100 ml cream cheese
- 400 g chicken, cooked and shredded
- 50 g small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 500 g spaghetti, cooked
- 30 ml parsley, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated (or Cheddar)
- Robertsons ground black peppercorns to season
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.