Easily enjoy a taste of Morocco in your own home with this Beef Tangine recipe.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 g diced casserole beef
- 12 g sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Rich Country stew
- 300 ml water
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 sliced courgette
- 100 g halved dried apricots
- 2 tbsp sliced toasted almonds, (optional)
- 300 g cooked couscous
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, 160°C fan assisted, Gas mark 4. In a frying pan heat the oil and fry the beef until browned.
- Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the pan along with the tomatoes, courgette, and apricots.
- Bring briefly to the boil stirring constantly, then transfer to a casserole dish. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender. Fifteen minutes before the beef is ready, cook couscous according to pack instructions.
- Sprinkle with the sliced almonds, if desired and serve with couscous.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.