Spicy Sausage Rolls
Who can resist flaky golden sausage rolls, piping hot from the oven? The filling for our Rajah sausage rolls has a deliciously mild and spicy bite. Serve with sweet chilli chutney and sour cream, or make a double batch so you can pop the extras into lunchboxes the next day.
- 600 g pork sausage
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) chutney
- 3 spring onion chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 400 g (1 roll) frozen puff pastry thawed
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds to top
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) sweet chilli tomato chutney to serve
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) sour cream to serve
- fresh coriander to serve
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.