Pepper Steak and Kidney Pockets
This quick two ingredient dough is quick and simple to make with no proofing time allowing you to focus on the creation of the delicious meaty filling full of hearty beef flavour and seasoning.
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 250 g kidney, cleaned and chopped (not finely)
- 150 g beef minute steak, cubed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 7.5 ml or 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp black pepper
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Knorrox Beef Flavour Stock Powder
- 720 ml or 3 cup self-raising flour
- 120 ml or 1/2 cup maas
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.