Gammon Fried Rice
The perfect way to transform your leftover gammon roast and rice. Add fresh vegetables like peas, green beans, broccoli or carrots for an even more flavourful and nutritious fried rice.
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Robertsons Crushed Garlic
- 7.5 ml or 1/2 tbsp Robertsons BBQ Spice
- 5 ml or 1 tsp sugar
- 250 g diced gammon
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 750 ml or 3 cups cooked rice
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup finely chopped spring onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.