Barbecue Pork, Onion and Apricot Kebabs
No one will be able to resist these tender pork, red onion and apricot kebabs, beautifully flavoured with Robertsons BBQ Spice, cumin, coriander and garlic. Marinating the kebabs in tomato and orange juice guarantees deliciously juicy pork. Serve with a crunchy cabbage and apple slaw.
- 500 g pork rib eye, cubed
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 15 ml or 1 tablespoon Robertsons Barbeque Spice
- 5 ml or 1 tablespoon Robertsons Parsley
- 1 red onion, quartered in petals
- 12 dried apricots
- Combine the marinade ingredients together and pour in a large rectangular dish.
- Thread the pork, onions and apricots onto the skewers and coat well in the sauce.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight.
- Once the fire is ready (but not too hot) place the kebabs on the grid and allow to cook, turning occasionally and brushing with the remaining marinade.
- Serve garnished with parsley and an apple and cabbage slaw
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.