On the hunt for an easy flatbread recipe, you can whip up with just a handful of ingredients. Try this easy recipe made with ready-made bread, olive oil, and Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ.
- 500 g bag ready-made bread dough
- 1 cup chopped biltong
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp Robertsons braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp olive oil for brushing
- Roll bread dough out flat onto a floured surface.
- Sprinkle the chopped biltong and Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ spice onto the flat surface.
- Then fold the dough in half and work the biltong and spice into the rest of the dough
- Tear off golf ball sized pieces and roll in your hands before flattening into flat breads and placing on an oven tray.
- Do this for all the bread dough.
- Brush with olive oil before placing on the grill over a warm fire and cook till crispy.
- Bread is ready when it sounds hollow when knocked with your knuckle.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.