Asian Lettuce Wrap
Try these nifty lettuce wraps made with ginger, garlic, lettuce, beetroot and mixed vegetables.
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10 cm piece ginger, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 30 ml Robertsons steak and chops spice
- 750 g lean beef mince
- 45 ml soy sauce
- 10 ml honey
- 2 bulbs baby gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 250 g mixed vegetables, thinly sliced (like; carrot, cabbage, red onion)
- handful coriander
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the Robertsons Steak and Chops Spice and mince. Fry for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Add the soy sauce and honey. Stir until well combined.
- Allow mixture to cool before servingthe mince in the gem lettuce wraps, with mixed vegetables and topped with coriander leaves.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.