Sweet and Sticky Glazed Pork Ribs
Who can resist a pile of sticky sweet ribs glazed in a delicious barbecue sauce? These pork ribs are easy to prepare from scratch at home, although you will need to exercise patience while they marinate in the fridge. Serve with potato salad, garlic bread and green salad.
- 2 kg uncooked pork ribs
- 45 ml Knorr tinned cream of tomato soup, powder
- 15 ml Rajah medium curry powder
- 5 ml paprika
- 5 ml Robertsons crushed garlic
- 5 ml Robertsons ground black peppercorns
- 60 ml brown sugar
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 200 ml fresh red grape juice
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Knorrox chicken stock cube
- 45 ml tomato sauce (ketchup)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.