Chakalaka Soup with Chorizo, Spinach and Paprika-Spiced Croutons
Slurp it up – Knorr Chakalaka Soup and Knorr Vegetable Stock as the base, plenty of healthy vegetables and the crunchiest of homemade croutons. Enjoy the spicy flavours of South Africa and Portugal that make up this belly-warming soup.
- 100 grams ciabatta bread 2 or 3 slices, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 5 ml Robertsons smoked paprika, to taste
- salt, to taste
- olive oil drizzle
- 225 grams smoked chorizo, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 50 g Knorr Chakalaka soup
- 750 ml Knorr vegetable stock pot at room temperature
- handful basil leaves roughly chopped + extra purple basil to garnish (optional)
- 400 grams spinach, chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.