Spicy Lamb and Apricot Sosaties
Serving suggestion: Serve with a salad.
The longer you are able to marinade these kebabs for the better – the lamb will be so tender!
- 1.5 kg leg of lamb, cubed
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 250 g dried apricots (soaked overnight)
- 250 g streaky bacon into squares, cut
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 2 large onions, thickly sliced
- 30 ml Rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 5 ml Robertsons turmeric (tumeric)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250 ml smooth apricot jam
- 500 ml brown vinegar
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 125 ml brown sugar
- 30 ml Knorr brown onion soup
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.