Lamb Chops with Autumn Vegetables
Celebrate autumn by making the most of veggies in season served with grilled lamb chops.
- 1 kg sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 60 ml margarine
- 2 leeks, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 30 ml honey
- 30 ml Dijon mustard
- 60 ml milk
- 15 ml fresh thyme leaves
- 110 g (approximately) x 12 lamb cutlets
- 1 ml Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorn to taste
- 15 ml olive oil
- 34 g (1 sachet) Knorr brown onion Gravy
- Boil the sweet potatoes in a pan of boiling, salted water for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain thoroughly then tip back into the pan and mash roughly with a fork.
- In a separate pan over a low heat, melt the margarine and gently fry the leeks, carrots and celery for 4-5 minutes until softened and add Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot.
- Stir the vegetables into the mashed sweet potato, add honey and mustard, milk and thyme.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Lamb chops: Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Robertsons Freshly ground Black Pepper and olive oil.
- Rub the mixture all over the lamb cutlets then place the cutlets under the grill for 5-6 minutes on each side (for medium), or until cooked to your liking.
- Set aside to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Prepare Knorr Brown Onion Gravy as directed and serve with the cutlets.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.