Greek Lamb Kebabs
Yoghurt, garlic, lemon and herbs fuse to give these lamb kebabs an authentic Greek flavour.
- 1 ml black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 750 g lamb, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 145 ml Knorr Light Yoghurt and herb salad dressing
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- lime leaves
- 30 ml tzatziki (about 2 tbsps) per serving
- 4 servings couscous
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.