Meatballs are always a hit with the family. Our recipe will ensure everything is bursting with flavour and depth. Don't forget to sprinkle with extra cheese to give the meatballs a tasty finishing touch.
- 600 g lean beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 25 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 10 ml Robertsons oregano (origanum)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot
- 200 ml water
- 410 g (1 tin) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ml Robertsons ground black pepper
- 400 g spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.