French Loaf with Cheesy Mince and Mushrooms
Served with a side salad.
Instead of ordering take-out, make this spicy sub in the comfort of your own kitchen as a treat for your family.
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 500 g mince
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (seeded)
- 1 sachet (48 g) Knorr spaghetti Bolognese dry-cook-in-sauce
- 400 ml cold water
- 50 ml fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 French baguette (loaf)
- 5 ml garlic, crushed
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.