Juicy, well-seasoned frikkadels are a much-loved favourite in South Africa - they're easy to make, kids love them, and they make the perfect padkos for long journeys. Serve your meatballs in a rich tomato sauce with pasta, mashed potato or pap.
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 slice of white bread
- 750 g beef mince
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Robertsons Spice For Mince
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.