Boerie Rolls with Curried Braai Relish
A family favourite meal for the kids to enjoy on a Friday night! Spend more time with the family and less time in the kitchen with this super easy recipe.
- 30 ml oil
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 15 ml Rajah Medium Curry Powder
- 24 Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock cubes
- 1 x 410 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 125 ml water
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sugar
- 4 long bread rolls
- 1 tbsp margarine for spreading
- 1 tbsp mustard for spreading
- 500 g thick Boerewors, braaid
- Heat oil and fry onion and green pepper until soft. Add Rajah Medium Curry Powder and fry for a minute more.
- Add in Knorrox Chilli Beef Cube, tomato, water and sugar over moderate heat. Cook until reduced and thickened.
- Cut rolls and spread with margarine, add mustard if you wish and top with a good length of boerewors. Top with generously with relish and serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.