Traditional Oxtail Stamp
This classic, delicious dish is perfect for a family evening in.
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder
- 1 litre (4 cups) cooked samp
- 1 Knorrox oxtail stock cube
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- To prepare the samp, fry the onion and green pepper in oil until soft.
- Add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute stirring continuously.
- Add the cooked samp, Knorrox Oxtail Stock Cube and water.
- Allow to simmer slowly until the water has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- The samp should have a nice creamy soft texture.
- Serve the Oxtail Sishebo and samp together.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.