Traditional Mutton Curry
A firm family favourite, this dish is jam-packed with meatiness and flavour.
- 1 kg stewing lamb or mutton cubed
- 2 onions peeled & chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cooking oil
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Rajah hot curry powder
- 2 Knorrox chilli beef stock cubes dissolved in 500 ml boiling water
- 3 carrots sliced
- 6 potatoes peel & halved
- 45 ml Knorrox soya mince (mutton flavour)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.