Flavourful & Mild Pilchard Curry
Need a tasty dinner on a budget? This is a quick and easy way to serve a nutritious meal without breaking the bank, using humble ingredients that are packed with irresistible flavour and aroma!
- 2 x 400 g tins pilchards in tomato sauce
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) crushed fresh garlic
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 125 ml (½ cup) water
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Aromat
- Without milk
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.