Prepare these fishcakes using lightly smoked snoek or even leftover snoek from the braai – the flavour of this uniquely South African fish is unrivalled.
- 600 g lightly smoked snoek
- 5 ml sunflower oil
- lemon juice
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt
- 3 potatoes (350g), peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce tomato sauce
- ½ bunch spring onions, chopped
- 7.5 ml lemon juice
- 1 cup cake flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 30 ml sunflower oil for frying
- Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorns, to taste
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.