Crunchy Crumbed Fish with Tartare Sauce
Why eat out when you can enjoy your very own fried fish with homemade tartare sauce? You can even get your children to help with coating the fish fillets!
- 10 ml baby gherkins, finely chopped
- 10 ml capers (if using capers in vinegar, rinse them well and pat dry)
- 200 ml traditional mayonnaise
- lemon wedges (for garnish)
- 400 g fish fillets
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 50 g plain flour
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1 sachet (43 g) Knorr Creamy garlic and Herb Potato bake
- 15 ml sunflower oil (for frying)
- 15 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 5 ml parsley, finely chopped
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.