Fish Tacos Recipe
Struggling to get your kids to eat fish? This is a fun dish. You can stuff the tacos with pretty much any kind of meat (no need to roll them completely, as with the enchiladas), and they'll always be great. However, nothing really beats fresh fish.
- 125 g sour cream
- 45 ml mayonnaise
- 60 ml fresh lime juice, divided
- 60 ml fresh coriander, chopped and divided
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper or green pepper, thinly sliced
- 30 ml olive oil, divided
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 500 g hake fillets, cut into 2.5 strips
- 8 small flour tortillas (or Corn tortillas)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.