Roasted Butternut and Snoek Fishcakes
Serve with a side salad or some roasted vegetables.
Transform your leftover snoek into Legendary Fish Cakes.
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 100 g white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 100 g baby spinach
- 10 ml Robertsons garlic and herb
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 300 g leftover fish (snoek), deboned
- 1 ½ cups butternut , roasted and mashed
- 4 - 5 tbsp Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 15 ml parsley, chopped
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- Robertsons ground black peppercorns, to taste
- 125 ml cake flour
- Without milk
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.