Sweet Potato Frittata
Packed with flavour, this delicious spinach, sweet potato and chorizo frittata recipe makes for a delightful breakfast or light lunch.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced thickly
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons crushed chilli
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 200 g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 10 ml Robertsons paprika
- 15 ml Robertsons steak and chops spice
- handful spinach
- 6 medium-sized eggs, lightly whisked
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.