Sweet Potato Frittata
Packed with flavour, this delicious spinach, sweet potato and chorizo frittata recipe makes for a delightful breakfast or light lunch.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced thickly
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons crushed chilli
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 200 g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 10 ml Robertsons paprika
- 15 ml Robertsons steak and chops spice
- handful spinach
- 6 medium-sized eggs, lightly whisked
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the sweet potato on a large roasting pan. Drizzle with 15ml olive oil. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a 20cm diameter oven proof frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the onion, garlic, chilli and red pepper for 5 minutes. Add the chorizo, Robertsons Paprika and Robertsons Steak and Chops Spice and fry for 5 minutes.
- Pack layers of the sweet potato, spinach and chorizo mixture into a 20cm ovenproof pan. Pour the egg mixture over. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.