Green Tea Iced Tea
Super easy and refreshing Lipton® Green Tea Iced tea basic recipe. Once you try this there is no going back to anything else!
- 4 cups water
- 6 Lipton green tea bags or green tea with lemon teabags
- honey or light brown sugar sweetened to taste
- Pour boiling water over Lipton® Green Tea Bags in teapot; cover and brew 3 minutes.
- Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; stir in honey or brown sugar.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish, if desired, with lemon or orange slices. Enjoy!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.