Stuffed with oozing herbed cream cheese, crumbed and deep-fried, these spicy peppadew bites make the perfect appetisers or finger foods.
- 250 ml cream cheese, softened
- 45 ml chopped chives
- 10 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 24 pickled peppadew pepper, drained and patted dry
- 300 ml cake flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 300 ml *Panko* breadcrumbs
- 10 ml Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 ml Robertsons Black Pepper to taste
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.