Looking for indulgent family dinner recipes? The classic pairing of chicken and apricot makes for a wonderful sweet and savoury tasting meal!
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 punnet button mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g (1 sachet) Knorr brown onion Soup
- 30 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 30 ml apricot jam
- 250 ml apricot juice
- 200 ml water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange the chicken thighs into an oven proof casserole dish together with the sliced button mushrooms.
- Combine the sachet of Knorr Brown Onion Soup, Hellmanns Mayonnaise, apricot jam, apricot juice and water in a bowl then pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes or until the chicken thighs are cooked through.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.