Aromatic Lamb, Brinjal and Coconut Curry
Aromatic curry dinner recipes make a great weekday treat and this lamb and brinjal variation with coconut does just the trick.
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 5 ml cumin seeds
- 400 g lamb, cubed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large aubergine (brinjal), sliced and quartered
- 15 ml garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tomato, diced
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr mild Durban curry dry cook-in-sauce
- 400 ml coconut milk
- bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 125 ml plain yoghurt
- 8 naan breads to serve, buttered
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.