Unbelievable Thai Chicken Curry
Serve your family a delicious curry in under 50 minutes with this easy green curry recipe.
- 200 ml milk
- 3 ml Robertsons coriander
- 3 ml Robertsons ground cumin
- 900 g chicken thighs
- 3 curry leaves
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped (seeded)
- 15 ml ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- 30 ml oil
- 8 poppadoms and sambals to serve
- 200 ml water
- 1 Knorr chicken and mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 100 ml coconut cream
- 125 ml coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add spring onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and curry leaves and fry together for 1 minute.
- Add chicken, Robertsons Coriander and Robertsons Cumin to the pan and brown the chicken for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add milk and water to the pan. Stir in KNORR Fresh Ideas pouch contents and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Add coconut cream, coriander and tomatoes.
- Simmer uncovered for 20-30 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with poppadoms and sambals.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.