Chicken Curry Recipe
This simple chicken curry recipe with fresh ginger, Knorr Chicken Stock Pot, curry leaves, Rajah Medium Curry Powder and coconut milk makes for a hearty meal. Serve with chunky potatoes or rice for a great curry from the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 1.5 tbsp Rajah medium curry powder
- 2 curry leaves
- 600 g chicken breast or thighs, cut into medium pieces
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 3 cm fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced (for frying)
- vegetable oil (for frying)
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.