Spicy Chicken Stew with Vegetables
Need a good idea for a nourishing family dinner? Try this mildly spicy chicken stew with green peppers, beans and carrots - the family will love its rich, tasty gravy and gentle curry flavours. Serve with pap or rice.
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 6 chicken pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- 1 Knorrox Chicken Stock Cube
- 250 grams (1 cup) green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Knorr Minestrone Soup
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.