Sugar Bean Curry
In the mood for a homely, satisfying veggie dish? Use nutritious, inexpensive sugar beans to create an excellent end-of-the-month curry beautifully flavoured with Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder, onions and green peppers.
- 500 ml (2 cups) dried sugar beans
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 1.5 onions, peeled and chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- 1 Knorrox Curry Vegetable stock cube
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.