Spicy Broccoli and Mung Bean Curry
Bring the heat without any meat in this mouth-watering spicy broccoli and mung bean (dithlodi) curry recipe. As one of our Future 50 Foods, mung beans (dithlodi) are sustainable and packed with nutritional value. They bring untold flavour and goodness to this tasty curry dish.
- 200 g dried mung beans soaked overnight and drained
- 300 g broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil for frying
- 1 x 50 gram sachet Knorr Chakalaka Soup
- 1 tsp Robertsons Turmeric
- 400 ml tin light coconut milk
- fresh coriander to serve
- sliced chilli to serve
- 1 lime, juiced to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.