Curried Butternut Red Kidney Bean and Quinoa Stew
Use pre-prepared butternut cubes plus tinned beans to create the speediest vegetarian curry. There's lots of heat in this dish, but you can tone it down for kids by using one of our milder Rajah curry powders.
- 250 g butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp Rajah Hot curry powder
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 tin red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup quinoa (red or white) or couscous
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.