Chicken Korma Recipe
Coconut milk, ground almonds and yoghurt add delicious creaminess to our easy version of Chicken Korma. This mildly spiced dish is perfect for family dinners, and sure to become a great favourite with the kids.
- 1 x 20 gram sachet Rajah chicken korma pure spice blend
- 400 g chicken breasts cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root crushed
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 80 ml plain yoghurt
- 400 ml coconut milk (tinned)
- 4 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 ml salt to taste
- handful fresh coriander (optional) to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.