Veggie Curry with Roti
Garlic, chillies and Rajah Flavourful & Mild add knock-out flavours to this easy lentil and cauliflower curry. Serve with warm rotis or naan breads for a delicious vegetarian midweek meal.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 1 red chilli seeds removed and chopped
- 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 200 g yellow lentil or red lentils
- 400 g tinned coconut milk
- 300 g cauliflower florets
- 1 ml Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt to taste
- 1 ml Robertsons Black Pepper to taste
- 4 x rotis to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the garlic, carrot, Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder, chilli and sauté for 2 minutes then add the tomatoes, lentils, coconut, cauliflower and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season to taste with Robertsons Black Pepper and Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt and serve with roti on the side.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.