Curried Chicken Liver Bunny Chow
What could be more comforting than a hearty mutton and potato curry? Rajah Medium Curry Powder gives great depth of flavour and just the right amount of heat to our easy recipe. Serve with dhal!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g chicken livers
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 6 garlic clove chopped
- 4 tbsp Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml water
- 1/4 cup cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 loaves of white bread unsliced
- chopped fresh coriander to serve
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.