Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Beans
Pumpkin and Beans bring delicious heartiness to any meal. Cook up a storm with this recipe and give your meal the instant flavour of Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes.
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 1 tablespoons Rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 500 g pumpkin peeled & chopped
- 500 g sweet potatoes peeled cubed
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Knorrox chicken stock cube
- 1 x (410 g) tin baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup green beans cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons Knorrox minestrone soup
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion and until soft
- Add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the pumpkin, sweet potato, water and Knorrox Stock Cube and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the sweet potato and pumpkin is almost cooked.
- Add the baked beans and green beans, stir well and bring to the boil
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer covered with a lid for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Mix the Knorrox Minestrone Soup with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the saucepan.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.