Halloumi and Vegetable Skewers
Serve on a bed of quinoa and watercress, tossed in extra Knorr Italian Vinaigrette Salad Dressing and scattered with toasted walnuts. If there are leftovers they make a great packed lunch for work.
Get your 5 a day in with these delicious skewers – the perfect vegetarian solution for your next braai!
- 125 ml (½ cup) Knorr Italian Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 300 g halloumi, cut into 18 equal squares
- 2 to 3 baby marrows, shaved into ribbons with a peeler
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red or yellow pepper, cut into 18 squares
- 1 ml or pinch salt to taste
- 1 ml or pinch of pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.