Creamy Leek and Hake Bake with Three Cheese Sauce
Frozen hake portions are a great source of lean protein! A bubbling golden topping made with Knorr Three Cheese Sauce and mozzarella makes this easy bake irresistible – what a great way to include more seafood in your family’s menus!
- 300 g (about 20) baby leeks, halved, lengthways and washed
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 x 200 g hake fillets
- a small handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 sachet of Knorr Three cheese sauce
- 250 ml boiling water
- 75 g grated mozzarella
- 10 g fresh parsley and lemon wedges to serve
- Fry the leeks in a medium pan in the oil in a medium pan until soft. Add the garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Ladle the leeks into a big ovenproof dish and top with the fish fillets and the chopped parsley.
- Prepare the sachet of the Knorr Three Cheese Sauce as instructed on the packaging. Top with the mozzarella and bake in the oven for 12 minutes to bake and then under the grill for 3-5 minutes to get some colour.
- Serve with fresh parsley, lemon wedges and Robertsons Black Pepper.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.