Crustless Corned Beef and Cheese Tart
This meal is ideal for the kids and with most of the ingredients being pantry items including the tin of corned beef, you can toss it together at the last minute.
- 300 g (1 can) corned beef
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 38 g (1 sachet) Knorr classic white sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 ml cayenne pepper
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper (to taste)
- 250 ml cheese, grated
- Place chunks of corned beef into the bottom of a greased pie plate.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, Knorr Classic White Sauce, mustard powder, cayenne pepper and pepper and mix together well.
- Pour over corned beef, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.