Bacon Griller Mac and Cheese
An easy to follow recipe that will have the family begging for a seconds, this Bacon Griller Mac and Cheese is perfect for everyone.
- 2 x 128 gram sachets Knorr macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 15 ml margarine
- 250 g bacon griller sausages, sliced (or smoked sausage)
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 45 ml sweet chilli flavour cream cheese
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 45 ml breadcrumbs
- Prepare and cook the macaroni as per the on-pack instructions.
- Melt the margarine in a frying pan and fry the sausages, onion and mushrooms until tender.
- Combine the sausage mixture with the cooked macaroni then stir in the cream cheese.
- Season (to taste) then transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the grated cheddar cheese and sprinkle over the macaroni.
- Place under a preheated grill until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.